Customer Service Representative
A cheerful and organized person, the Customer Service Representative works under the direction of the Logistics and Customer Service Manager and plays a central role in the coordination of daily tasks related to reception, events, and administration.Apply today!
As a member of our team, the successful candidate will:
- Support the different areas of daily activities at the Monument-National campus through a variety of tasks;
- Participate in current changes and contribute to creating new projects;
- Maintain honest and open communication paths within the organization, to achieve cohesion and efficiency;
- Participate in group efforts to build a safe and inclusive professional environment;
- Share the opinion that theatre brings people together, and creates opportunities for individuals to imagine, think, and feel, collectively.
The selected candidate will be called to:
- Contribute to maintaining a warm and proactive work environment;
- Support the establishment of best practices and innovative ideas, which make us stand out in the field of customer experience and client relations;
- Contribute to the constant improvement of work tools and processes;
- Work on certain internal or external client shows as events manager;
- Welcome and guide students and external visitors;
- Answer, filter, and forward phone calls;
- Manage internal and external post and deliveries;
- Participate in operating and maintaining databases at the Monument-National campus;
- Operate our management system (Chronos);
- Create, draft, and update various letters and documents;
- Perform a market watch to keep track of trends;
- Sort, classify, and archive our data and documents;
- Share relevant information with security officers upon their arrival;
- Ensure the enforcement of security protocols and manage access codes on digital keyboards;
- Administer the Info email inbox;
- Perform any other related task.
- Professional experience in a similar position;
- Written and oral proficiency in French and English;
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to set priorities and meet deadlines;
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Office 365 and Excel) and ease mastering new softwares;
- Excellent relational skills, sense for customer service, good judgment, diplomacy, positive energy, respect, and stress management;
- Strong aptitude for teamwork with an openness to others and diverse ideas;
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with initiative, problem-solving skills, sound judgment, creativity, thoroughness, diplomacy, autonomy, integrity, resourcefulness, and a good sense of humour;
- Good at creating relationships of trust; discipline, resourcefulness, enthusiasm, and meticulousness;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Versatility and capability to work independently;
- Multitasking skills.
This is a permanent full-time position, with work hours spanning generally from Monday to Friday, but candidates must present a certain flexibility regarding working hours.
Interested by the challenge and want to join our energetic and engaged team?
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV, along with a cover letter describing what makes you an ideal candidate, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to providing a workplace that is inclusive and accessible to all and believe in the right to employability. That’s why we support accessibility and employment equality; we encourage people of all ages, genders, sexual orientations, and ethnicity, as well as Indigenous people, people with disabilities, and people of colour, to apply.Apply today!