Customer Service Representative
This job offer is closed
A cheerful and organized person, the Customer Service Representative works under the direction of the Logistics and Customer Service Manager and plays a central role in the coordination of daily tasks related to reception, events, and administration.
As a member of our team, the successful candidate will:
- Support the different areas of daily activities at the Monument-National campus through a variety of tasks;
- Participate in current changes and contribute to creating new projects;
- Maintain honest and open communication paths within the organization, to achieve cohesion and efficiency;
- Participate in group efforts to build a safe and inclusive professional environment;
- Share the opinion that theatre brings people together, and creates opportunities for individuals to imagine, think, and feel, collectively.
The selected candidate will be called to:
- Contribute to maintaining a warm and proactive work environment;
- Support the establishment of best practices and innovative ideas, which make us stand out in the field of customer experience and client relations;
- Contribute to the constant improvement of work tools and processes;
- Work on certain internal or external client shows as events manager;
- Welcome and guide students and external visitors;
- Answer, filter, and forward phone calls;
- Manage internal and external post and deliveries;
- Participate in operating and maintaining databases at the Monument-National campus;
- Operate our management system (Chronos);
- Create, draft, and update various letters and documents;
- Perform a market watch to keep track of trends;
- Sort, classify, and archive our data and documents;
- Share relevant information with security officers upon their arrival;
- Ensure the enforcement of security protocols and manage access codes on digital keyboards;
- Administer the Info email inbox;
- Perform any other related task.
- Professional experience in a similar position;
- Written and oral proficiency in French and English;
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to set priorities and meet deadlines;
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Office 365 and Excel) and ease mastering new softwares;
- Excellent relational skills, sense for customer service, good judgment, diplomacy, positive energy, respect, and stress management;
- Strong aptitude for teamwork with an openness to others and diverse ideas;
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with initiative, problem-solving skills, sound judgment, creativity, thoroughness, diplomacy, autonomy, integrity, resourcefulness, and a good sense of humour;
- Good at creating relationships of trust; discipline, resourcefulness, enthusiasm, and meticulousness;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Versatility and capability to work independently;
- Multitasking skills.
This is a permanent full-time position, with work hours spanning generally from Monday to Friday, but candidates must present a certain flexibility regarding working hours.
This job offer is closed
We are committed to providing a workplace that is inclusive and accessible to all and believe in the right to employability. That’s why we support accessibility and employment equality; we encourage people of all ages, genders, sexual orientations, and ethnicity, as well as Indigenous people, people with disabilities, and people of colour, to apply.