Ever rebellious, your School craves revolution. That’s why we’ve designed and launched new programs to strengthen not just our incomparable professional training, but also to reach thousands of other artists and audiences of all ages, from coast to coast. By 2020, the School will touch more than 20,000 theatre enthusiasts every year!
Since we began expanding our reach, the number of people who want to access theatre education has exceeded all our expectations.
We need you to continue filling the world with beauty and empathy. That’s why we invite you now to play your part in this new mission. Every annual campaign gift counts and reinforces our ability to share excellence with young and old alike.Make a donation
PLAY YOUR PART; HELP US OPEN NEW PATHWAYS
Together we can:
- improve our professional training programs to always remain the industry’s best.
- roll out the new NTS Festival inspiring tens of thousands of students each year in hundreds of high schools, reaching 20,000+ spectators and thousands of teachers across Canada.
- offer workshops for the general public to promote theatre as an instrument of social and personal change.
- launch additional master classes and continuing education for professional artists.
- Increase the distribution of bursaries to support students as well as Community Engagement Projects (TECs) across the country.
- make technological shifts to provide students with state-of-the-art equipment.
Make a donation!
Our students THANK YOU!
With charitable status in Canada as well as the USA, NTS can provide an official tax receipt for donations, and in many cases, for gift-in-kind donations.
Canada 13053 3979 RR0001 and USA 98-0151321/525135047
For more information, please contact the Development and Alumni office at 514.842.7954 ext. 141