- First-Year Foundations and Writing Project: Introduction to theatrical writing vocabulary and focused writing exercises prepare students to write a two-person unity play (Unities of Time, Place, Action) under the guidance of Governor General Award-Winning playwright, Erin Shields.
- Adaptation Project: First-year students explore the essential features of dramatic writing by adapting a short prose story into a play with the support of veteran instructor Nick Carpenter.
- Solo Piece Project
- Musical Theatre Project
- Creation Project 1 (with Acting
- Free Writing
- Canadian Plays and Playwrights / European Plays and Playwrights (in alternate years)
- Artistic Practice Seminars with Guest Artists
- Professional Best Practices 1
- Theatre History 1
- Text Analysis 1
- Creating Great TV
- Neutral Mask
- In-house Play Readings and Workshops