To work at NTS is to work…
- For a mission-driven organization with national impact, that believes that theatre can change the world,
- In an exuberant and casual environment surrounded by young, passionate artists,
- With a creative, ambitious and hard-working team who are busy reimagining one of Canada’s most important cultural institutions,
- Under good conditions, with generous vacation time, high-quality health insurance and an excellent pension plan,
- For a school that sees diversity and inclusivity as the most important pillars of progress,
- In the incredible thriving cultural metropolis of Montreal in a fully bilingual environment.
Current Career Opportunities
Manager - Marketing and Business Strategy
The National Theatre School of Canada (NTS) is seeking a passionate strategist and goal-oriented candidate to fill the role of Manager – Marketing and Business Strategy. Under the supervision of the director of communications and marketing, the incumbent will play a pivotal role in implementing the School’s strategic marketing plan.