To work at NTS is to work…
- For a mission-driven organization with national impact, that believes that theatre can change the world,
- In an exuberant and casual environment surrounded by young, passionate artists,
- With a creative, ambitious and hard-working team who are busy reimagining one of Canada’s most important cultural institutions,
- Under good conditions, with generous vacation time, high-quality health insurance and an excellent pension plan,
- For a school that sees diversity and inclusivity as the most important pillars of progress,
- In the incredible thriving cultural metropolis of Montreal in a fully bilingual environment.
Current Career Opportunities
Manager - Marketing and Business Strategy
NTS is seeking an entrepreneurial, dynamic, and creative force to help design and deliver the communications strategy for its exciting new programs. Since 2016, NTS has added a broad range of programs to build a more diverse and inclusive community at the school, growing from 160 participants at the school to over 7500 in the past 12 months.
Application deadline: August 30, 2018.